- Training of School Teachers and Staff at SCIs and CCIs on life skills, Detection, Prevention and Response to Violence against Children and on how to Provide Psychological Support to Children in Formal and Informal Schools.
- Training of Peer Educators in Schools to conduct Dialogues to Equip Children and Young people with life skills and Raise Awareness of other Child Protection Issues.
- Strengthening / Establishing Clubs in Schools and Learning Institutions.
- Training of Parents and Guardians on Good Parenting skills, Detection, Prevention and Response to Violence against Children, Child Rights and Child Participation.
- Training of Youth out of School on life skills, Child Protection, Outreach and also Actively involving them as Advocates of Prevention of Violence Against Children.
Office: Church Road, off Waiyaki Way, Westlands,
Office Line Safaricom: +254 721 920 647
Office Line Airtel: +254 736 747 474